* * FUNDRAISERS / PIT MASTERS WANTED * *
Spring is finally here and it’s time to fire up the grill.
Don’t worry Reisinger has you covered from charcoal to chicken and every protein in between.
We specialize in supplying fund raisers / large outdoor events and provide onsite delivery.
Below are just a few of our most popular BBQ options:
· Whole or Pre-Split Chickens (40 lb. case)
· Individual parts are also available
· Breast, Drums, Thighs, Legs, Boneless /Skinless Breast & Thighs
· Kunzler Franks- Beef or Turkey (12 lb. case)
· Pork Butt Shoulders -Bone in or Boneless (60 lb. case)
· Kingsford Charcoal (2 x 18.6lb bags)
· Applesauce (12 pk / 6 of the 4oz cups in a case)
· Franks Red Hot (4 / 1 Gallon bottles)
(Call or email for additional options & pricing)
So spring into action and call today to get your BBQ season started off right!
CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets and Sauce
FOR THE CHICKEN NUGGETS
- 1 pound chicken breasts, (boneless & skinless) cut into nugget sized chunks
** Pick up a case today @ Reisinger Poultry, Inc. **
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups peanut oil for frying,
FOR THE CHICK FIL A SAUCE
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Start by making the Chick Fil A honey mustard dipping sauce. Combine mayo, honey, lemon juice, dijon mustard and mustard in a mixing bowl and whisk together until well combined and sauce is smooth. Move to a smaller bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large glass bowl, add the uncooked chicken nuggets, dill pickle juice and buttermilk. Allow chicken to marinate in this mixture for 30 minutes or longer.
- Remove chicken from this mixture and in a new bowl toss with a well beaten egg.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine flour, powdered sugar and salt and pepper.
- Add the uncooked chicken into the bag and toss to mix well and completely coat the chicken.
- In a large wide frying pan, heat peanut oil to medium high heat. Test the oil to see if it’s at the right temperature before beginning by a few drops of water into the frying pan. The oil should sizzle, but not pop. Adjust your heat if necessary.
- Working in batches, add the uncooked chicken to the hot oil to cook. With tongs, turn each nugget over to cook well on all sides.
- Once browned remove chicken from oil and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Repeat until all chicken nuggets are cooked.
- Let nuggets cool a bit. Enjoy with the dipping sauce!
Author: Kami – NoBiggie.net
Pre-Order your Premium John F. Martin & Sons Dinner hams for Easter today!
There are 3 hams per case (6lbs each)
Only $2.26 per lb. ($40.68 cs)
One case min; Call for Bulk / Retail pricing
Buy a box and split them with friends, family or keep them all for yourself. …
This offer won’t last long and is only available while supplies last!