Starts here !
At Reisinger we understand that sometimes your favorite meat needs a little something extra. So please don’t forget the CHEESE.
Stop by today and grab one or all of your Land O Lakes & New Yorker brand favorites!
Throw another shrimp on the barbie !
Even during BBQ season these shrimp will be a sure crowd pleaser. Hurry and get your case (4 / 5lb. bags – 20lb. case) today because at these prices they won’t last long!
SF246 – 31 / 40 CT White & Black Tiger Shrimp @ $4.65 lb.*
We also stock frozen Brown Gulf Shrimp as well:
SF205 – 16 / 20 CT Brown Gulf Shrimp @ $7.99 lb.*
SF210 – 21 / 25 CT Brown Gulf Shrimp @ $7.25 lb.*
SF225 – 36 / 42 CT Brown Gulf Shrimp @ $5.95 lb.*
*While supplies last~
Although your probably not traveling to the bering sea to try your luck at crab fishing this season, chances are you might try your luck at some local blue crab fishing in the Chesapeake. Either way we recommend stopping at Reisinger Poultry to stock up on some quality chicken necks to help catch those blues in the bay. They may not yield you a hit tv show on Discovery, but they will help you land dinner!
Don’t worry if fishing is not your thing we also stock cases of Salmon, COD, Pollock, Brown Gulf Shrimp and lump crab meat too.
We still have a lot of great specials on John F Martin Dinner Hams !
Call or email us for pricing or we can help you find the closest Reisinger Foods retailor near you.
* * FUNDRAISERS / PIT MASTERS WANTED * *
Spring is finally here and it’s time to fire up the grill.
Don’t worry Reisinger has you covered from charcoal to chicken and every protein in between.
We specialize in supplying fund raisers / large outdoor events and provide onsite delivery.
Below are just a few of our most popular BBQ options:
· Whole or Pre-Split Chickens (40 lb. case)
· Individual parts are also available
· Breast, Drums, Thighs, Legs, Boneless /Skinless Breast & Thighs
· Kunzler Franks- Beef or Turkey (12 lb. case)
· Pork Butt Shoulders -Bone in or Boneless (60 lb. case)
· Kingsford Charcoal (2 x 18.6lb bags)
· Applesauce (12 pk / 6 of the 4oz cups in a case)
· Franks Red Hot (4 / 1 Gallon bottles)
(Call or email for additional options & pricing)
So spring into action and call today to get your BBQ season started off right!
CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets and Sauce
FOR THE CHICKEN NUGGETS
- 1 pound chicken breasts, (boneless & skinless) cut into nugget sized chunks
** Pick up a case today @ Reisinger Poultry, Inc. **
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups peanut oil for frying,
FOR THE CHICK FIL A SAUCE
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Start by making the Chick Fil A honey mustard dipping sauce. Combine mayo, honey, lemon juice, dijon mustard and mustard in a mixing bowl and whisk together until well combined and sauce is smooth. Move to a smaller bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large glass bowl, add the uncooked chicken nuggets, dill pickle juice and buttermilk. Allow chicken to marinate in this mixture for 30 minutes or longer.
- Remove chicken from this mixture and in a new bowl toss with a well beaten egg.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine flour, powdered sugar and salt and pepper.
- Add the uncooked chicken into the bag and toss to mix well and completely coat the chicken.
- In a large wide frying pan, heat peanut oil to medium high heat. Test the oil to see if it’s at the right temperature before beginning by a few drops of water into the frying pan. The oil should sizzle, but not pop. Adjust your heat if necessary.
- Working in batches, add the uncooked chicken to the hot oil to cook. With tongs, turn each nugget over to cook well on all sides.
- Once browned remove chicken from oil and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Repeat until all chicken nuggets are cooked.
- Let nuggets cool a bit. Enjoy with the dipping sauce!
Pre-Order your Premium John F. Martin & Sons Dinner hams for Easter today!
There are 3 hams per case (6lbs each)
Only $2.26 per lb. ($40.68 cs)
One case min; Call for Bulk / Retail pricing
Buy a box and split them with friends, family or keep them all for yourself. …
This offer won’t last long and is only available while supplies last!
Are you ready for some football!
Although we love our Poultry we cant forget about the other white meat treat that always provides a winning pass in the Food line.
Superbowl Pulled Pork
5 pounds boneless blade pork roast
1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
Soft sandwich buns
Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl and rub evenly over roast. Place meat in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add water. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours, or until pork is very tender.
Remove pork to a large cutting board or platter and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Pull, slice or chop to serve. Serve in buns with barbecue sauce. Makes 16-20 servings. Use leftovers in recipes calling for leftover pulled pork.
Nutrition information per serving: calories: 210; protein: 28 grams; fat: 10 grams; sodium: 170 milligrams; cholesterol: 95 milligrams; saturated fat: 3 grams; carbohydrates: 1 gram